Jazz is a Woody Aromatic fragrance for men.
Top notes are Lavender, Nutmeg, Coriander, Artemisia, Anise, Basil, Bergamot, Cinnamon and Cardamom; middle notes are Geranium, Carnation, Jasmine and iris; base notes are Oakmoss, Tobacco, Leather, Sandalwood, Cedar, Musk, Amber and Tonka Bean.
Our YSL309 has similar notes to Jazz
DON'T MISS OUR BUY 2 GET ONE FREE OFFER! ADD 3 ITEMS TO BASKET AND 1 WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY DISCOUNTED!
MAKE SURE TO ADD CORRECT SIZE AS WE WILL SHIP SIZES YOU ORDER!
IF YOU ORDER ONLY 2 ITEMS, YOU WILL RECEIVE ONLY 2 ITEMS! YOU MUST PUT 3 IN YOUR BASKET TO GET THE 3RD ITEM FREE.
Our Shipping Policy
- We use Royal Mail 1st Class Signed For service for 3ml sample orders. Estimated delivery time for Royal Mail 1st Class Signed For service is 2-5 working days from dispatch, however it may take up to 10 working days for delivery. Please do not contact us until a minimum of 10 working days has passed as we are unable to act further until this time.
- Full size bottles are sent using either Royal Mail Tracked 48hr service or DPD next day service, although this is an estimated target for delivery. From receiving your dispatch notification, please allow a minimum of 2-4 Working days for parcel delivery, although it may take longer. (Please note that busy periods and bank holidays will increase delivery time including, but not limited to, Christmas, New Year and Easter). If you have not received your delivery within 5 working days, please contact us.
- Orders will be dispatched within 24 hours whenever possible, however it may take up to 48 hours. (Excluding Saturday, Sunday and any Bank Holidays or other Public Holiday).
- We will send you the tracking number after dispatch via email so you can track your parcel on the Royal Mail/DPD website. If you do not receive your shipment tracking number via email, please check your spam/junk folder. If it is not there, please contact us. It is therefore, essential that you provide a valid/correct email address when ordering, otherwise we will be unable to supply you with any tracking information.
- If your item is not delivered within the above timescales, you need to contact us within 75 days of receiving your dispatch notification. Once 75 days has elapsed, we will be unable to help you any further and will not be able to offer any refund or be able to resend as it is outwith the limit of our courier claim period
- We do not dispatch on Saturday, Sunday or Bank Holidays.
- We ship anywhere in the UK
- The customer is responsible for entering the correct delivery address and contact details. If the customer enters any details incorrectly, please contact us as soon as possible to correct as no changes can be made once the order has been processed.
- We do not take any responsibility for any deliveries that fail or are lost due to incorrect or incomplete address information entered by the customer. In these circumstances, we are unable to re-send or refund your order, unless the item is returned to us by the courier.
- Any deliveries that need to be re-dispatched due to being returned to sender as a result of incorrect address information or failure by the customer to rearrange or collect a delivery that has been attempted by Royal Mail (or any other courier), will incur a £6 charge for repeat postage which must be paid in full prior to the parcel being resent. If you would like a refund instead of having your parcel resent, £6 will be deducted from the refund amount to cover the amount we are charged by Royal Mail (or any other courier) for the parcel to be returned to us as a result of non delivery due to incorrect address details or failure by the customer to collect or arrange redelivery of an item after Royal Mail (or any other courier) have attempted delivery. We accept no responsibility for any parcel that is lost and not returned to us as a result of the customer entering incomplete or incorrect address information.
- As a result of and due to Royal Mail strikes/non working days or times or adverse weather conditions, we cannot and will not provide any guaranteed delivery times or dates, regardless of courier used. In addition, we are unable to refund any order that has been completed and/or dispatched until you receive the item/s. If your parcel is lost or misdelivered, it is only possible to resend your order and not refund (with the exception of sample orders).
Our customers should be aware that all products mentioned throughout our site are only a guide and under no circumstances should they be mistaken for the actual high street, designer or niche brand. All names and copyrights, used or unused, are properties of their respective manufacturers and/or designers.
Jubilee fragrances are only inspirations, and are not ‘identical’ to any other fragrance or original, nor are they to be confused with the originals. In addition, Jubilee has no affiliation to the manufacturers of the unnamed brands.
All ‘Trademarks’, used or unused, are property of their respective owners. Jubilee is not endorsed by, directly affiliated with, maintained, authorised, or sponsored by any trademark holder referenced or unreferenced.
The use of any product name is for identification and reference purposes only, and does not imply any association with the trademark holder
- Do not use or store near an open flame Store away from direct sunlight Contains Ethanol Not for consumption For external use only
- Do not spray in eyes, use on the face or any other sensitive areas.
- If irritation occurs, discontinue use immediately and wash effected area thoroughly with room temperature water.
- Do not use on cracked, broken or irritated skin. Do not use if you have a sensitive skin Do not use if you get sun burn.
- May contain allergens eg. Traces of nuts, citrus etc. If you have a known allergy, please consult the fragrances description to see if there are any trigger ingredients prior to purchase.
Similar to Tsar by VC & A mixed with the second formulation of Jazz by YSL (the first glass bottle formulation following the original black and white plastic bottle). Decent sillage and longevity. As an EDP, I expected it to be stronger than decent. Would buy again, though.
I was annoyed that I couldn't get the original anymore. This is very good and close to the original.
I ordered a 50cl bottle as a try out but have just taken advantage of the buy 2 get one free and made order for three 100cl bottles.
I’m so glad that Jubilee has made a copy of Jazz, enabling a huge group of people who loved the scent like I did in the 1980’s. I’ve still got some of my original YSL square bottle left, for those who don’t know YSL resurrected Jazz for a period of time in a square bottle. Now they have gone back to not selling it at all. The scents are very similar, there is a minor difference in the scents but if you haven’t had this since the 1980’s you’ll be immediately taken back to your youth, it’s good enough to be called an exact copy, as you will not know the difference if you haven’t smelt YSL Jazz for a number of years, I can only tell a minor difference because I have some original left over. I’m sure I remember another version of Jazz that I really liked and I think it was called Live Jazz but would need to check that. Whatever it was called, it would be amazing to have that scent available, hint hint Jubilee
Amazing company very good service, great value. But ordered the YSL Jazz 309 and alas for me doesn't smell much like the orginal which was a shame for me as YSL now don't make it anymore. The scent was pleasant non the less but compared to my nearly empty bottle of Jazz its not really close.
I’m so pleased with the YSL309 fragrance. It really is just like YSL Jazz.